Topics

Supporting community development in London

David Wilcox

Excellent event yesterday: Call to Action - raising the profile of community development in London. Here's my report and ideas

http://www.networkedcity.blog/2017/how-to-support-community-development-and-give-london-citizens-a

David

Nicolas Fonty

Thank you David for this note and propositions, very interesting.
There are meetings like the one of yesterday where you came out optimistic. Because you notice that networks for a fairer and cooperative London grow up.
There was a stimulating diversity of speakers, and you could feel that there were expectations for convergence and cooperations by almost everyone.
@Matt : Congratulations for the set up of the event !

I am very happy that links got stronger between LVSC / Networked CIty and Just Space.

Let us know the next stages !
cheers, nicolas.