Topics

Event on February 22 with the Deputy Mayor at City Hall

David Wilcox

From the Networked City blog

How network building and tech can support social action and integration in London - #netwcity event with the Deputy Mayor

"On February 22 we'll have the chance to discuss with London's Deputy Mayor how the Networked City ideas we've developed so far can support his agenda.

"As you'll see here Matthew Ryder QC is responsible for Social Integration, Social Mobility and Community Engagement.

He leads the promotion of active citizenship across London and makes sure City Hall uses the best methods for measuring levels of social integration.

You can sign up for the event here

There is now a Networked City wiki with background documents and archived blog posts

http://www.networkedcity.london/Home

David